Honda Repair in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, 52641
Hondas have a well-deserved excellent reputation for their safety, longevity, gas efficiency and ability to handle diverse terrain when traveling. You’ve put in the time to pick the very best Honda make for your family and lifestyle, so be sure you pick the best Honda auto repair shop for all your Honda’s service and repair work! Since 1996 residents of Mount Pleasant, Winfield, Salem, New London, Fort Madison have come to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc for all their Honda repair needs.
A Brief Background of Honda
Honda Motor Company was founded in 1948 by founders Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa. They introduced their very first vehicle – a motorbike called the D-type – in 1949. Ten years later, Honda Motor Company Inc. established itself in Los Angeles, California, the very first abroad subsidiary of Honda Motor Company Ltd. By 1968, over one million Honda motorcycles had been sold in the United States. Honda began expanding beyond the motorcycle market in the 1960s. The first automobile created was the T360 mini pick-up truck, which was released in August 1963, followed by the S500 sports car, released just a few months later in October. The Honda N600 was the first vehicle Honda marketed in America, beginning in 1969.
Honda founder Soichiro Honda had actually always been concerned about the future of our world, particularly of the abundance of clean water. In regards to making even more fuel reliable cars, Honda said, “I don’t care if everybody else is making 2 strokes, Honda has to make 4 strokes.” In 1973, Honda presented the globe’s very first fuel-efficient four-stroke aquatic engines, which were cleaner, quieter, and also much more economical than two-stroke engines. The following year, driven by their “Blue skies for our children” campaign, Honda released the Honda Civic, which contained a groundbreaking CVCC engine that made the Civic the first vehicle to satisfy the criteria of the United States Clean Air Act without making use of a catalytic converter. In 1976, the first Honda Accord was launched, which would become the most successful vehicle in America. Our Award Winning technicians have been repairing Hondas since 1996, and we can fix your vehicle right up, no matter which Honda model you own.
Some of the most popular Honda models in the United States include:
- Honda Civic: Honda’s small automobile is among the world’s most successful cars. The Civic was International Car And Truck of the Year in 2005 as well as North American Auto of the Year in 2006. When your Civic needs brake service, engine repair or any other repairs, you can come to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Mount Pleasant.
- Honda Fit: The Honda Fit is an entry-level sub-compact car that boasts a boxy layout, a roomy interior, and has rear seats that can lay completely flat. The Fit was Top Gear’s 2006 Best Small Vehicle, U.S. News & World Report’s Best Economy Vehicle of 2008, Best Overall Value by Customer Reports in 2010, 2011, and 2012, and also earned many various other awards. The Honda Fit is a reputable vehicle, and our technicians know it well. From basic service to extensive repairs, your Honda Fit will be well taken care of at Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc.
- Honda Accord: The Accord is Honda’s midsize family car. The Accord has remained in Car and Driver’s Top Ten listing for the last 31 of 35 years, and also has been acknowledged as the 2014 Green Car of the Year as well as the 2018 North American Car of the Year.
- Honda Insight: The Honda Insight is a portable hybrid car. The Insight is similar to its sibling, the Civic, in wheelbase and handling, yet bests it in gas performance thanks to a two-motor drivetrain. The American Automobile Association awarded the Insight with the Top Commuter Car in 2010. In addition, the Insight was called the Greenest Vehicle of the Year by American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy in 2000, 2002, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2011, as well as 2012. We have performed a multitude of services on many Honda Insights, including brake service.
- Honda Odyssey: Honda’s minivan offering is surely one of the most popular vehicles on the road, known for its stellar National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rating, infotainment system and rear-climate controls for young passengers, roomy interior, and variable seat configuration. Honda Odyssey owners are usually busy hauling people and things, and can seldom afford to be side-lined for long! That’s why when your Odyssey needs service, you can depend on Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc‘s award-winning service.
- Honda Pilot: With room enough for 8 passengers and a powerful V6 engine, the Pilot has been one of the most popular SUVs since its debut on US roadways in 2003. With features, comfort and performance similar to luxury brand SUVs on the market, the Pilot is an affordable, comparable option for a lot of drivers. Come see our Award Winning team for quality, affordable service whenever your Pilot needs maintenance or repairs.
Your expertly trained Shop For Honda Repair
As reputable as Honda cars are, all cars will ultimately need to come in for servicing. When the time comes to bring your Honda in for repairs, Mount Pleasant residents can come to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc. We specialize in Honda repair and can care for your car or truck, bumper to bumper. Our team of Award Winning technicians is up-to-date on the latest vehicle technology and will provide high-quality customer service, every time.
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1996
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Local Shuttle Service
- Free WiFi, refreshments, and child-friendly waiting area
- We have excellent review scores from hundreds of satisfied customers
Make an appointment for your Honda today using our hassle-free online form, or by giving us a call at 319-986-5193.