Ram Repair in Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Although Ram is a relatively new brand, plenty of Mount Pleasant residents drive and enjoy their Ram trucks. When Dodge acquired the Italian car brand Fiat, which called for a shift in structure, Ram Trucks was established as a separate division from Dodge in 2010, as a spin-off from Dodge.
Why did Dodge separate from Ram Trucks?
The executives at Ram Trucks have worked hard to separate the brand from Dodge to build a more tailored, improved experience for the very different needs of their respective drivers. Dodge continued to pour resources into sedans and muscle cars, harkening the return of classis such as the Dodge Challenger, while Ram made strong investments in creating the most advanced and powerful pickup trucks on the market. The Dodge Ram line of pickup trucks has now shifted to Ram entirely, and Ram’s logo, which features the head of a ram, was formerly used by Dodge.
Common Ram Models
Whether you are driving in Mount Pleasant, Winfield, Salem, New London, or Fort Madison, your Ram truck is the perfect vehicle to take when moving, or to explore the great outdoors.
Some of today’s Ram models include:
- Ram 1500: This pickup truck has been praised for its user-friendly interior, ride quality, and its capability. The Ram 1500 can tow up to 12,750 pounds and has won various awards, including A Consumer Guide Best Buy (for twelve consecutive years), Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, Truck Trend’s 2019 Truck of the Year, and Green Car Journal’s 2020 Green Truck of the Year.
- Ram 2500: The Ram 2500 is a diesel-powered pickup truck that is known for its large capability, best interior in its class, and smooth ride quality. This truck can tow up to 19,680 pounds and has available 100% leather seating. The Ram 2500 comes with many safety features, including Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Front and Rear Parking Assistant.
- Ram 3500: The Ram 3500 has massive towing capacity (up to 35,100 pounds), comfortable seating, a quiet cabin, and an easy to use and feature-packed infotainment system. The truck comes with premium LED headlamps and taillamps, as well as a dampened and power release tailgate.
Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc Your Trusted Shop for Ram Repair
When the time comes to bring your Ram in for repairs, you can bring your car to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Mount Pleasant. We perform services in all aspects of all auto repair, including engine repair, scheduled maintenance, and tune-ups, and brake service. Since 1996, we have taken a dignified and sensitive approach to auto repair, treating each and every customer with respect. We are very transparent about the services we think your vehicle needs and will never recommend any service that isn’t absolutely necessary. If you are in the 52641 area or nearby, don’t hesitate to bring your Ram to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc today!
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1996
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Local Shuttle Service
- Free WiFi, refreshments, and child-friendly waiting area
To make an appointment with Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Mount Pleasant, you can give us a call at 319-986-5193 or simply click our ‘Request Appointment’ button.
For a full range of auto repairs in Mt. Pleasant, IA, count on the team of professionals at Brad Holtkamp Automotive!