Hyundai Repair in Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Whether you live in Mount Pleasant, Winfield, Salem, New London, or Fort Madison, you have no doubt seen plenty of Hyundais on the road. Our expertly trained technicians at Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc have been repairing Hyundais since 1996 and can perform a multitude of services on them, including brake repair and brake service.
A Quick History of Hyundai
Hyundai Motor Company was established in 1967 by South Korean entrepreneur Chung Ju-Yung. In 1968, the firm launched its first vehicle, the Cortina, in collaboration with Ford Motor Company. When Hyundai wanted to make their very own vehicle, they employed several British automobile designers to help achieve this goal. In 1975, the Pony, the first South Korean automobile, was released. Exports started in the following year to Ecuador and also quickly afterwards to the Benelux countries. Hyundai went into the British market in 1982, selling nearly 3,000 vehicles in their very first year there. In 1984, Hyundai began exporting to Canada, where they performed astoundingly well; at one point, the Pony was the top-selling auto in the Canadian market! In 1985, the one millionth Hyundai vehicle was produced.
In 1986, Hyundai began selling vehicles in the United States, debuting with the Excel, which was chosen by Fortune magazine as one of their “best products”, largely because of its affordability. Hyundai started making cars with their own technology in 1988, beginning with the midsize Sonata. By spring of 1990, Hyundai had actually produced 4 million vehicles. In 2004, Hyundai placed second in “initial top quality” by J.D. Power and Associates. Hyundai is now among the 100 most valued brands worldwide.
Today, Hyundai runs the globe’s largest integrated car production assembly. Hyundai vehicles are offered in 193 nations throughout the world and has more than 5,000 car dealerships as well as showrooms. Below is a list of Hyundai’s most popular models today:
- Hyundai Elantra: A subcompact vehicle, the Hyundai Elantra is recognized for its dependability and ample cargo space.
- Hyundai Sonata: Hyundai’s mid-size car that has been through 8 generations since 1985. Today’s Sonata gets 38 mpg and comes with collision-avoidance technology. When your Sonata needs engine repair, transmission repair or anything else, do not hesitate to come to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Henry County.
- Hyundai Accent: The Hyundai Accent is a subcompact car that was named J.D. Power and Associates’ most reputable subcompact vehicle in 2008.
- Hyundai Tucson: The Tucson shows that Hyundai recognizes specifically what SUV owners want. The Hyundai Tucson’s popularity is due to its good-looking exterior, handling, and dashboard layout. We at Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc have serviced plenty of Tucsons, performing engine repair, and more.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: Hyundai’s very first SUV that was launched in 2002. The Santa Fe, named after the city in New Mexico, was a hit amongst American drivers and quickly became Hyundai’s best seller.
- Hyundai Genesis: An executive four-door, five passenger deluxe car. The Genesis became so popular that Hyundai branched Genesis right into its own luxury brand, Genesis Motor. When your Genesis needs repairs such as brake service, you can bring it to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, 52641.
Your expertly trained Shop for Hyundai Repair
When your Hyundai needs repairs, you can bring your car to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Mount Pleasant. We ensure that all our expertly trained staff receive ongoing training in automotive technology and auto repair services, and will offer you dealer-quality knowledge and experience without dealership pricing. Your car will go through an inspection and safety check, and all needed repairs will be thoroughly explained for your approval. We will never recommend repairs that aren’t absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try?
Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- Locally owned and operated since 1996
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Local Shuttle Service
- Free WiFi, refreshments, and child-friendly waiting area
- We have excellent reviews based on feedback from hundreds of satisfied customers
If you are in Mount Pleasant or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 319-986-5193.
For a full range of auto repairs in Mt. Pleasant, IA, count on the team of professionals at Brad Holtkamp Automotive!